Why You May Like This Product
McKesson TRUEtest™ Blood Glucose Test Strips are easy to handle and provide precise, fast results from a tiny blood sample with no coding necessary.
Potential Benefits to Your Health
Blood glucose test strips are used to measure the amount of sugar (glucose) in a sample of your blood. Your doctor may order blood glucose testing if you have signs of diabetes. Blood glucose tests are also used to monitor patients who have already been diagnosed.
Levels vary according to the laboratory, but in general up to 100 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) are considered normal. People with levels between 100 and 126 mg/dL may have impaired fasting glucose or pre-diabetes. These levels are considered to be risk factors for type 2 diabetes and its complications. Diabetes is typically diagnosed when fasting blood glucose levels are 126 mg/dL or higher*.
Note: Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories. Talk to your doctor about the meaning of your specific test results.
- Unique TRUEtest™ blood glucose test strips with Quad-Electrode Laser Accuracy provide enhanced precision and accuracy
- Innovative TRUEfill® beveled tip allows for greater sampling precision
- Tiny blood sample (0.5 microliter)
- For use with TRUEresult® and TRUE2go® blood glucose meters (sold separately)
- Packaged: 50 per box, 24 boxes per case
The myOptumHealth Store Guarantee
All of the products offered at myOptumHealth Store have been reviewed by an advisory panel to help ensure they:
- May have a positive effect on health, either directly or indirectly;
- Promote a healthy lifestyle; and/or
- Are safe when used appropriately